- Tuesday January 3rd 10 am – 12 pm “Caring for the Wounded” exhibition opens in Vivian House on Market Hill until April 29th. Our Spring Exhibition is a photographic exhibition focussing on how wounded soldiers were cared for in WW1 and Southam’s Red Cross VAD Hospital.
- Friday April 7th “Southam Red Cross Hospital” Web Archive Launch, 100 year Anniversary Commemoration, Stories of our VAD Nurses.
- Saturday May 20th 10 am – 4 pm At St James’ Church, Southam a Local History Fayre and Antique Valuation Day.
- Monday May 29th 12 pm – 4 pm “A Pint of Ale” – Our new Summer Exhibition featuring Southam’s lost and present day public houses opens on Southam Carnival Day for the summer.
- Thursday July 20th 10.30 am A talk – “Shakespeare in Southam” at Tithe Place. £2 on the door. The story behind the Craven Arms in the early 19th century and its travelling theatre.
- Friday August 11th 7.30 pm 2017 Social Event – “Steak and Ale Pie Supper” at Southam Cricket Club – tickets £14 from any Committee member or email firstname.lastname@example.org see here for details
- Tuesday October 10th 7.30 pm The Bowling Green Inn – Illustrated talk – “The Thornley-Kelsey Brewing History” – by Henry Marriott the great-grandson of the owner of Thornley Brewery of Radford Semele and once owners of several public houses in Southam, including The Bowling Green. Bar available. Admission by donation towards the SHC.